UQWN's 30 Minute Mentor Series: Featuring L.E.K Consulting
Time & Location
About the Event
The UQ Women’s Network is excited to present: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐐𝐖𝐍 𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋.𝐄.𝐊. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!
We are looking forward to having L.E.K. Consulting join us for the first session of the series for 2021! The events in the series are 30-minute sessions where you can hear from representatives from a particular firm and ask any questions you may have. Listen in as if its a live podcast or turn your video on - whatever you'd prefer!
Gain exclusive insight from:
- Antonia Morris: Consultant
- Annie Zambesi: Senior Associate Consultant
- Emily Kelly: Associate (2021 Graduate) and UQ Alumni
- Nat Mendel: HR Assistant - Talent Team
In just 30 minutes, gain insight from associates and consultants on:
- What L.E.K Consulting is all about?
- What is the day in the life of an associate?
- What are the current Associate (Graduate) roles on offer?
Attendees are encouraged to stay behind for casual networking with representatives after the event.
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: 5:00-5:20 - General discussion 5:20-5:30 - Q&A (ask your questions via the chat function or with your microphone)
𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗪: https://30minutementorseries-event.getqpay.com/
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦: When: Thursday 4th March 5:00 to 5:30PM Where: Zoom Price: FREE for all members ($5 for all non-members)
The deadline to register is Thursday 4 March 3pm. Please check your emails for the Zoom details following this date.